Gaining a greater understanding of the fundamentals of finishing shots and protecting the goal.
During this camp, our Director of Coaching and Goalkeeping Coach will break players apart based on their position and work to develop the specific skill sets to benefit those players. For field players we will be focusing on shooting, including how to strike the ball, shot placement, and how to beat a goalkeeper. For goalkeepers we will be working on positioning, diving, and distribution.
By the end of the camp, all attendees will have a greater understanding of the fundamentals of how to finish in front of goal or will be on their way to becoming a more reliable goalkeeper.
- $125 for YMCA Members, $175 for non-members
- Ages: 12-18
- This camp is open to all recreational and competitive players.
- Sessions are June 24 through June 27.
- All sessions led by our DOC, Jason Montgomery and Goalkeeping Coach, Richard Mejia
- All sessions at the Emory Folmar YMCA Soccer Complex
- Session Times: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm